ŵe found following bug:
- a ts-server runned by the user “ts3”
- a (sudo) screen (running any program, doesn’t matter which) runned by the user “ts3”
when the screen exits, the ts-server crashes.
My theorie is, that when the screen exit’s the IPC gets cleared and then the ts-server is trying to access the IPC, can’t and crashes.
- Make the screen a non-login-shell (then the IPC doesn’t get cleared)
- add “RemoveIPC=no” to “/etc/systemd/logind.conf” (RemoveIPC=yes is systemd default)
The actual fix for the Bug must be done in the source code:
3. just don’t close the filehandle to the IPC-Files then the IPC files can’t be deleted by the “RemoveIPC=yes”-option.