Channel downtime

hello I want to create a bot that deletes inactive channels, but I don’t know how to discover the inactivity of the channel. Is there a native that returns that value?

If you have temporary channels you can set the deletion offset in the server Settings. For example if a user is no longer in this channel it will be deleted after 60 seconds

obviously I’m not talking about tem channels

But they can handle what you want without any need to use any other tool or create new one.

Edit:
Empty time is only available for temporary channels.
So if you need a bot then you need to check all channels all the time manually with clientlist or channelinfo commands or etc. see ServerQuery.

3 Likes

Correct me if I am wrong, but I remember that “JTS3ServerMod” has the option to check the channel status and how much time has been empty (any channel type).
You can also choose exactly which channels will be checked or a section of sub channels.

3 Likes

if that’s how you say I thought the project was discontinued, I sent more to stefan while waiting for his answer I wanted to find a way to do it myself

You can setup a Sinusbot and install this Script: TS3 - Unused Channel - Deleter | SinusBot Forums this is easier and if you need help, i will help you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not really. I also donated in the past and i have the web & mysql version of it. Everything works fine.