Channel Groups (solved)

Hello. I have a problem. I want to create channel group called “Room access”. But i have troubles… I want to set it up like:
Channel Admin
Room access

I want to Channel admin have permission to give and remove “Room access”. And people with “Room access” Only to remove it yourself. Can you help me?

And i want to set permission for “Room access” that user with it can join channel without password, or when max users are reached.

Well you have to make sure the permission i_group_member_add_power for the Channel Admin is >= i_group_needed_member_add_power for your group Room Access.
If so your Channel Admin can add new users into this group.

If he should be able to remove the group Room Access from users also his i_group_member_remove_power power needs to be >= i_group_needed_member_remove_power of your Room Access group, too.

If a clients in the group Room Access should be able to remove this group only, make sure their i_group_member_remove_power and needed_power are at least the same and on top < i_group_needed_member_remove_power of your Channel Admin group to prevent them from being able to remove users from the Channel Admin group.

Make sure to assign the following permissions to the group Room Access:

b_channel_join_ignore_password
b_channel_join_ignore_maxclients
3 Likes

Thanks, its working now! <3

1 Like
twitch instagram twitter facebook