Client crashes when I connect to a server

I am pretty sure the -safemode should have worked. The files you provided show plugins being loaded and the log ends just after the ChannelWatcher_win64.dll plugin gets loaded. I don’t have the time right now to fully check if it’s the culprit here, but I strongly believe so. So either try starting with safemode again or remove that plugin for now.

1 Like

This still didn’t work. I’m not even getting a crash report this time.

Plugins can cause a crash, remove all plugins or the last ones you installed and try again.

Edit:
As @Gamer92000 said, the crash occurred after loading “ChannelWatcher_win64.dll”
Try to delete that plugin.

2023-07-30 21:34:24.261535|INFO |Plugins | |Loading plugin: ChannelWatcher_win64.dll 2023-07-30 21:34:24.428975| |KeyBindings | |Default monitoring disabled

1 Like

@opZ1ca
So I don’t remember installing all these (excluding the Codewatcher, I already got rid of that one.) Just uninstall all these??

Well some of them are “official” from TeamSpeak but for testing you could just rename the plugin directory.

@opZ1ca @Gamer92000 Thank you guys for your help. I was able to restore my TS. Once again thanks for the help. Greatly appreciated!

2 Likes

Hello,

MY TS3 keeps crashing on startup. I can’t get into TS for anything. It just displays a white screen. I tried loading it in safe mode, which works but I can’t use any plugins. Here is my most recent crash dump. This is also the screen I get.

(Crash Dump Report)
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/3ykxsih82n06misd0v4uj/ts3dump_1701631395495.zip?rlkey=qnvbof4590hae3ycg0uvnqx3k&dl=0

Best,

Jared

In short, one of the plugins you are trying to use is crashing.
To start the client, you can remove all plugins or launch with the -safemode start parameter.
I am not on Windows atm so I can’t check which plugin is causing the crash.

But let’s go through all the plugins you log shows:

plugin note cause?
gamepad_joystick_win64.dll offical plugin from TS should not cause crashes
doj_radio.dll plugin API version is outdated - never loaded can’t cause a crash unless loaded
sapr_x64.dll fails to load with missing system dependencies can’t cause a crash unless loaded
radiofx_plugin_win64.dll plugin API version is outdated - never loaded can’t cause a crash unless loaded
clientquery_plugin_win64.dll offical plugin from TS should not cause crashes
SonoranRadio_win64.dll successfully loaded 3rd party plugin most likely to cause the crash
teamspeak_control_plugin_win64.dll offical plugin from TS, but plugin API version is outdated can’t cause a crash unless loaded

Thus, I am sure the crash is caused by a bug in the SonoranRadio_win64.dll plugin. You can remove only that plugin and test if the client starts. If this is the case, you should contact the plugin developer directly and provide the crashdump to them for debugging.

3 Likes

It’s still crashing even after removing the plugin. New crash dump shown

Please try it with safemode or by (temporarily) removing all plugins. The crash could still be caused by another plugin with an invalid plugin API version.

1 Like

When I try and open TS3 it will load but never open… When / If it opens it will crash after I connect to a server. I have found a older version of TS3 that works fine, however, I need to use SAPR plugin but I cant seem to find the version of said plugin for this older TS3 version…

I have tried:

• Uninstalling TS3 and reinstalling.
  • Running as Admin.
  • Restarting my PC.

Can any help or is anyone having the same issue?