Client Translations

Multiple language support for TeamSpeak.

12 Likes

Sounds epic. If you need someone for English/German then I’m here as a freelancer!

2 Likes

Pretty sure those are the only language they don’t need help for ahahaahah

2 Likes

Good idea! I want to translate the Client to Hungarian if it’s possible in the future. :smiley:

4 Likes

If you need help for translation in French i’m here x)

3 Likes

Italy here :facepunch:

3 Likes

I will be glad to help you out with Polish if needed.

2 Likes

I wanna translate the italian

2 Likes

I can help with Czech if needed.

2 Likes

Keep in mind that someone needs to review these translations, especially if they are going to be bundled with the software.

The Internet is full of trolls - especially within the gaming community - and people could easily submit bad translations.

They will probably rather pay a professional translation service which can be held responsible for it’s translations.

But I could see the plugin system support third party translations, because the users are responsible for what they download and install.

3 Likes

Yeah but i just give my help if need. I know there are a lot of trolls.
But I can try to do FanSub ^^

2 Likes

Your competitor- communicator beginning with: D letter came up with an interesting translation project through Crowdin.com and rewarded their top contributors, but you TS company will certainly come up with an alternative or better idea.

Polish here :wink:

2 Likes

Come on. This isn’t Harry Potter. We are not talking about “He Who Cannot Be Named”.

Apart from that, this is actually the direction I was going with my suggestion to implement third party translations as “plugins”.

The community could run a “TeamSpeak Localization Project” and possibly even get TeamSpeak’s endorsement.

Does anyone here speak fluent Klingon by any chance?

3 Likes

I think it was partially my fault since I started calling it D-name, more as a reference of an Anime i’m watching: Darwin Game :joy:

2 Likes

the client in Russian would not hurt

2 Likes

Portuguese from Portugal and Portuguese from Brazil here, if necessary!

Cheers

2 Likes

for Spanish or Catalan support, here I am

2 Likes

Here to help with Slovak language :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :slovakia:

2 Likes

chinese language🇨🇳.

2 Likes

Ready to help with Russian! :smile: :ru:

twitch instagram twitter facebook