Closed beta access

Wave 18 released. By far the largest wave so far (more than triple wave 17) so we’re pushing stress testing here. Double checking this, but pretty confident this will enter the realms of February now.

18 Likes

Wave 19 released! As there won’t be a beta update this week, the next wave will launch on Friday.

14 Likes

Reminder:

If you gain access, don’t forget to join our beta chats via the “rooms” tab. Next to the tab, you should see a magnifying glass. Click on this and feel free to join us :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Wave 20 released. All registrants up to the start of April 2021 should now have access to the beta who have registered on beta.teamspeak.com. If you don’t have beta access it could only be because of:

1. You haven’t signed up (so if you haven’t done so already, please register on beta.teamspeak.com ). Please also note, if you signed up to the original registrations (prior to the November 2020 signups) and haven’t signed up to the current registrations, you will not be currently on the waiting list so please double check you are signed up properly as I want as many of you to experience the new client as possible and not miss out.

2. You have switched your myTS email address beyond registering for beta access in point 1. If you signed up in November 2020 - March 2021 and switched your myTS email address beyond registration, throw me a DM here or on social media so we can fix this.

3. You signed up from April 2021 onwards which we’re working on now. (Some people in the April sign ups might already have access now, but I stated we’ve completed November through to March as I’m confident these are completed).

Reminder: We do not send out codes via email anymore. Beta access is applied to your myTS account. Every time I shout out on our social media pages, or here regarding “new waves”, this is the time to quickly check on beta.teamspeak.com if you have access or not. (If for any reason the beta.teamspeak.com site is down, you can also check for the “testing testing badge” on myteamspeak.com or via TS3 in the normal manner).

Thanks everyone and hope to see you in the beta soon.

17 Likes

Wave 21 released. This one is more of a normal sized wave based on the current additions which are being tested. Everything going well, should revert back to the larger volumes.

22 Likes

Wave 22 released. This one is slightly larger than wave 21, so quite substantial. Still in April 2021.

16 Likes

Wave 23 has just released. This is identical in size to wave 22, should be nearing the end of April now, but I’ll confirm this next time.

17 Likes

Wave 24 has just released. Similar size again and we’re 100% into May 2021 now for those who are still waiting.

16 Likes

Wave 25 has just released. Halfway through May in one wave.

14 Likes

Wave 26 has just released. Nearly the whole of May 2021 is now completed. If you registered before May 2021, refer to the previous comments above for tips on what to do here.

14 Likes

Wave 27 has just been released. We’ve now entered the beginning of June for beta registrations. If you registered before this point but still don’t have access, please refer to the top of this post for tips on what to do here.

13 Likes

Wave 28 has just been launched. Battling through June still. Just like I normally say, if you registered before this point but still don’t have access, please refer to the top of this post for tips on what to do here.

12 Likes

Wave 29 and 30 has just launched. We’ve done a double let in this time as beta 63 is having to be postponed. Check beta.teamspeak.com for access if you’re still waiting.

15 Likes

Waves 31 and 32 have just been launched.

Quick note: There is a number of people who have gained access to the beta, but haven’t downloaded this yet.

You can check this via: http://beta.teamspeak.com, your login is your myTS login. If you have gained access, it should take you to the downloader.

13 Likes

You may or may not have seen the social media announcement today, if not TeamSpeak is now available to download from the Windows11 store!

You no longer require closed beta access to voice chat on your favourite servers on the new client, but will still require closed beta access to unlock the global chat features using the methods listed above.

21 Likes

(Sharing this one day early as I’ll be on holiday) Waves 33, 34 and 35 launched - Should be in September now registration wise.

Important: If you’re not in the beta and want to give the new client a try, this is your final chance to join the closed beta. You can do this via beta.teamspeak.com. This option will be closing down so sign up :slight_smile:

14 Likes

We’ll be releasing a new wave soon. Just updating this post based on the recent social media announcements.

This has been added to our FAQ’s which you can review by clicking on the links below:

For EN

For DE

In the beta chat group and from some DM’s we’ve received, I think a few people have determined that this is the open beta. Currently we’re still in the closed beta phase in relation to the new client, just wanted to clarify this point.

13 Likes

A new wave has just unlocked. Please check to see if you can access the global chat features now.

11 Likes

Another new wave has just unlocked. Everyone who has registered up to October the 14th should now be able to gain access to the global chat features.

If you have registered before October the 14th, but still don’t have access:

1. Have you switched your myTeamSpeak account email address beyond registration? If you have, please message me here or DM us on our social media platforms to review this further.

2. Do you have more than one account? Double check your alternative account. We will only apply access to the account that has registered on beta.teamspeak.com

3. You haven’t signed up. You can do this on beta.teamspeak.com

18 Likes

This will be continued via: Updated: Closed Beta/Global Chat Features as this post is out of date etc :slight_smile:

11 Likes