Forum Etiquette

Some people have asked for a response in reference to the removal of SYOX from the forum. So I thought I’d add our official response on the matter:

We do take contributions to the forums very seriously and we value any and all feedback, however his posts were becoming less constructive towards the company and are now of a personal nature. Additionally, on more than one occasion he has given out personal information that is confidential concerning staff members without their express permission.

We value the privacy of our users and staff members. For the safety of our employees we cannot allow someone who signed an NDA with ourselves to continue to act in such a way, including the singling out or isolation of specific staff members.

Regards
TeamSpeak

To clear up any questions anyone may have, I thought I’d link the FAQ and forum etiquette section for you guys to read once more: https://community.teamspeak.com/faq as well as highlight a couple of points:

Additionally, I will not stop any discussion regarding TeamSpeak provided you abide by and adhere to the aforementioned rules. This entire forum was created with the very intention of having open discussions with you all, and gaining all of your feedback on all things TeamSpeak. I want to hear what you have to say. If you like or dislike, if you agree or disagree, with anything we do, anything we add, any idea we have, then this is the place to tell us.

On top of that, if you have ideas of your own, features you’d love to see, changes you want us to implement, then this is the place to tell us. I don’t want the drama, personal insults or arguments though. I hope you all understand.

So again; play nice and maybe you’ll get the Roadmap tomorrow :wink:

As always, if you’re unsure of anything, just ask.

11 Likes

So again; play nice and maybe you’ll get the Roadmap tomorrow :wink:

6 Likes

Do we really have to turn this into a huge drama now?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Liking for the roadmap, not for the banning of SYOX.

7 Likes

so god damn true

2 Likes

Did you seriously need 5 minutes to deposit this dirt? What is deducted from TeamSpeak is the biggest bullshit and kindergarten …

So please, you should discuss that!

For who doesn’t want to translate, man next time pls use English

2 Likes

We are guests on this platform and whether or not TeamSpeak allows us to participate has absolutely nothing to do with freedom of speech or democracy.

I don’t have to let rude people into my house and I definitely don’t need to have a public hearing before I kick someone out.

You can disagree all you want. You have the right to do that. But nobody is legally required to listen to you or to provide a platform for your rambling.

So if you are willing to discuss this topic because it’s important to you, do it in a civilized manner or you’ll probably force our host to do the opposite and close this discussion.

8 Likes

You should also be banned, you were already banned in the old forum because you don’t follow the rules. You have boting the TeamSpeak server list. You use TeamSpeak licenses for multiple servers, although this is prohibited. Then insult TeamSpeak as dogs and now you want your friend to be unbanned.
Anmerkung 2020-01-22 202351 :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Well, I like SYOX’s twitter handle as he has shown his support for teamspeak by giving out some good news and keeping us updated. He did all of that just because he is just a big fan of teamspeak.

I can see the contributions post was made by TimSpeak before for only constructive feedback and he crossed a line but I think banning one of your biggest fans is not good for the community.

I would personally request you to add up an unban date (a few months) as a punishment for violation of your rules but not a permanent ban. I’ve talked to him before and he seems like a nice guy :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Dear Mr. “Ascalter”

That’s totally non-sense and the worst bullshit I’ve ever read; the things he did were not in connection with his forum threads or other things - also, a part of your replies are wronger than wrong. You don’t even have a single idea, don’t you? Take care on your own life & business, these times are over.

Also… if there’s a problem with him then try to talk with him, not to publicate things which actually happend in the past, long time ago!

Back to topic:

But I guess you guys shouldn’t take SYOX out, because he told his (real) opinion; I would just get over it, that’s it - but revoking his forum permissions is quite not necessary.

regards

1 Like

You do not need to protect him, you are the friend of him you even runs a teamspeak hosting site where you only use 1 license for all servers. isn’t that ridiculous? Your server ts3public.de has been blacklisted. so what you want to tell me?
tsg

2 Likes

Is it really necessary to discuss on a personal level and blame others?
Regardless of own opinions in this specific case, there’s no need to discuss it like that.

3 Likes

This start looking funny…

9 Likes

2 Likes

The discussion started from a normal question to be bombarded by copy-paste messages that spammed asking for the license for YOUR server. The discussion then degenerated even reaching aggressive and intimidating tones, so I find its removal more than fair.
As you said previously, you have not done anything, your admins have done their own thing, so from this I suppose you don’t want to be involved in it, so now that the discussion has been (rightly) eliminated I don’t see why it should interest you

5 Likes

Well, as any user here knows, or should have known, you do not discuss licensing on the forums, or community area. Those must be through support tickets with sales.

And, maybe that thread was just too 1337. :grin:

5 Likes

The 100-posts war :rofl:

2 Likes

3 Likes

You want a low-term solution? Lower the time before your bot kick for AFK, I was AFK on your TS for nearly 1h before I got kicked out for leaving space for other users.
Anyway TS offer a service, as all service they can’t doing it without profit, since the DEVs have to bring food on their table. Trust me switching on D-name will cause the server to become a dead valley. D-name is more like Telegram then a VoIP, in almost all servers the voice channel are totally empty. You guys can try to raise founds for your TS3 license. Try, I dunno, opening a twitch channel, for what I know people with amazon prime can subcribe free to one channel, and the hoster will receive a little money…

(If I’m rigth around 2.5$ each month for each subs)

6 Likes
twitch instagram twitter facebook