Teamspeak and Discord survey

[ENG]
Hey, I took some time and thought about what exactly is the difference between TS3 and Discord? and what does one have that the other doesn’t? and why some like TS more and others like Discord more?

and because i can’t say alone what the other one has what the other one doesn’t have, i did a little google poll to see what the community says about ts and discord.

Here is the link to the survey: https://forms.gle/SwhSci2M8aztRpbi7

If there are any questions or ambiguities, please feel free to contact me, I will try to answer them as best as I can.

And the question why I can answer you immediately:
-Easily so, I just wanted to do this to find out what is better now and publish it later and show what the majority says.

And please don’t be too angry if there are any ambiguities, it’s also the first time I’m doing it and that doesn’t mean that I can do it better than you :wink:

[DEU]
Hey, ich habe mir ein bisschen Zeit genommen und nachgedacht, was ist eigentlich der genaue Unterschied zwischen TS3 und Discord? und was hat das eine was das andere nicht hat? und warum einige TS mehr mögen und andere mehr Discord?

und weil ich nicht alleine sagen kann was das andere hat, was das andere nicht hat, habe ich eine kleine Google umfrage gemacht um zu sehen, was so die Community zu ts und discord sagt.

Hier der Link zur Umfrage: https://forms.gle/SwhSci2M8aztRpbi7

Falls Unklarheiten oder Fragen sind könnt ihr euch gerne melden, ich versuche diese so gut es geht zu beantworten.

Und die Frage warum kann ich euch gleich beantworten:
-Einfach so, ich hatte einfach bock das zu machen um raus zu finden was nun besser ist um es später auch dann zu veröffentlichen und zu zeigen was die Mehrheit nun sagt.

Und bitte seid nicht zu böse falls Unklarheiten da sind, ich mach das auch zum ersten mal und das heißt nicht gleich, dass ich das besser kann als du :wink:

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Why would most people use TeamSpeak 5 over Discord?