Got a ts5 beta key?

me too

Hey Guys,
is there any way to force to get the beta access more quickly?
It still says ā€œPlease check your badge list from to timeā€¦ā€
I am on Linux and Teamspeak 3 depends on qtwebengine that is my last python2 (dead - EOL - security risk) dependency on my system and obviously i like to purge python2.
How long have you guys waited to get beta access?
If it takes weeks/months to get beta access i think i have to switch to discord even if i dont like discord that much.
Thanks for your answer

1 Like

Well, you can download the TS5 client without beta access here. Then you wonā€™t have access to the global messaging, but you can connect to TeamSpeak as usual.

1 Like

Hi Cornelius,
Thanks for your answer.
If i understand you right, i should be able to use Teamspeak5 without ā€œBeta Tester badgeā€ on my Account?
I donwloaded TS5 before i got registered here and after starting TS5 its aksing directly for username and password. After putting in My Username and my Password, i get directly this Message:

ā€œYou need the Beta Tester badge on you account to use TeamSpeak
Enter a valid badge code to gain accessā€

So looks like i am not able to use Teamspeak5 to connect to Teamspeak servers without a beta key.
Or did i understand anything wrong?

Thanks in advance

Hello, once connected to your MyTeamSpeak account on TS5 when it asks you for a badge you can click at the bottom left contiune with the basic functionalities (Limited)

1 Like

Hello,

I downloaded the open beta via the homepage, now I want to install it and the installer requests a ā€œBeta Tester badge codeā€ for full access. How can I get one?

Thanks a lot

Cheers
Michael

3 Likes