How to invite a client TS3 into my new beta TS5 server

Hi I’m Francesco and I have a question for you. I’m a TS5 beta tester and I’ve create a a new TS5 server for 10 users. I want to invite my brother to test it but he has a TS3 client. What’s the way to invite him? Thanks a lot, OSOK75.

1 Like

To my knowledge, there is no way to do this. He also needs to use the TeamSpeak 5 client to connect to a TS5 server.

2 Likes

As I know your brother needs a 3.5.0 version to connect on ts5 server versions

8 Likes

The upcoming 3.5 client for TS3 will connect. He would need to opt for beta channel updates and update from the Stable version. Then, you just need to give him the address found in the bookmark that was added in your TS5 client when you created the server.

4 Likes

I’ve sent invite badges but ts3 client said: “needs to update ts client” but he has already updated… The TS3 version is 3.3.2, the last version downloadable from the site…

1 Like

In ts3 client: Tools -> Options -> Application you can switch the update channel from Stable to Beta. After that you need to update your client and you’ll have the 3.5.0 (Beta) version.

7 Likes

If in his client he goes to the Options window, then in the Application tab/area look for the Update Channel drop down, change that to Beta, then check for latest update. That should get him the current 3.5.0 beta.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot. Now He is online!!!

4 Likes

Thanks a lot. Now He is online!!! Top.

3 Likes