I have multiple users in my household and only one of us can connect at a time

Good evening! The wife and I started using TS3 and TokoVOIP 1.5 recently for a GTAV RP server. We are running into an issue where when we both try to get onto TS3 and TokoVOIP it constantly changes our nicknames to eachother, and just spams it back and forth not allowing us to actually use the program, or play the game because it is require to play on the server. It will do this:

Soupuhman has changed nickname to Jonii.
Jonii has changed nickname to Soupuhman.

This keeps going and going. We have: Restarted client, restarted computers, uninstalled reinstalled. Created individual accounts and linked to our perspective TS applications. Connected to separate routers. Reinstalled the game, mods, and launchers. It continues to do the same thing. Is there anyway to fix this?

hello, does the problem only occur when you are in the game? have you tried connecting to the TS server without being in-game if it works?

It only happens when I am connected to TokoVOIP. I am confirming with them as well on their end. It could be a TokoVOIP issue, and not directly with Teamspeak. Just hoping to find someone that has ran into the issue and found a fix for it.

I advise you to deactivate the TokoVOIP plugin and try again

I would, but it is required in order to run the game. I have deleted the plugin on both computers, reinstalled, restarted, completly removed teamspeak and plugins and reinstalled. I think it has something to do with being on the same internet, and more than likely a TokoVOIP issue, and not a direct TS3 issue.

the plugin developer should try to fix this bug, but unfortunately TeamSpeak can’t do anything for you I think.

cordially

@soupuhman did you find a fix for this as me and my partner are experiencing the same issue now.