I need assistant for permissisions

is it possible to have someone who has more experience to assist me in fixing on Server Groups and their permission. I ben trying to work on this for a few days and its become frustrating. I manage to get old TeamSpeak to work as an admin but now I am having dumb moments

hi,
i can teach you my little knowledge if you want ^^. My english in vocal sucks btw

its no worries. anything that could assist me on fixing whats needed is all that matters

ok, tell me everything then ^^.

I was having issues with permission. i had a few tags that had the power to give themselves higher server groups which is something i didn’t want. Rather than going one by one on what setting it was, i ended up deleting them all and re-doing the server groups to make it easy. hopefully, that does help because if it doesn’t fix my issues, I don’t know what permission would be allowing that to happen.

There are only 2 permissions involved here.

i_group_member_add_power > How much power does a user has to add groups to users.

and i_group_needed_member_add_power > How much power is needed to add this group.
This permission must be set on groups or else user can add them without any i_group_member_add_power.

Note:
Make sure channel groups do not have higher i_group_member_add_power than a server groups `i_group_needed_member_add_power or else member of channel groups can add them self to a server group.

3 Likes
twitch instagram twitter facebook