My Free Server Stopped Working / can't create free server in client

Are you a chosen one? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Was this change communicated in any way or form? I don’t remember reading about it anywhere.

3 Likes

Hey, as I said in the title, I do not see any option to create one. Has the feature been removed temporarly due to a bug or is it too expensive to maintain?

Sorry if it is there I just got TS5 from the code drop on twitter but I checked their article (support article) The interface is still new to me and it takes a bit of a moment to get used to it.

2 Likes

Ok thats what I was expecting. Thanks!

1 Like

Sadly no :frowning:

1 Like

When will we be able to create servers again?

3 Likes

Hi my free server not working. IP: 5.200.25.14. someone has it too?
reason:failed connection initialization

Same problem here.

Please read below

7 Likes

This sentence: ‘It may be possible to set up free servers again’. I thought free server was a gift for us the ‘loyal users’ and beta testers for us to keep forever, but that sentence just make me think you regret giving us those free servers, so I will just ask this.

Are this free servers taken off from us and is there a chance we can NOT have them in the future?

Again, I took my free server for granted, and I think free servers are gone now and forever.

I thought so too… and i was not alone.

No one never said it will be available ”forever”. They’re making quite big changes right now, so probably turned these servers down in case something went wrong…

…or weren’t prepared how many testers would want to try them out.

Free servers like this cost money, especially if there’re multiple of these, quite often not even half-filled. TS don’t want to lose money on these unless they make such a profit, they can afford it.

It was a nice feature after all and it’ll be nice to see these servers back some day.

1 Like

if we get them back are they the same server which we already setup up? (channels Channelbanners etc) or do we need to resetup all fresh ?

My server was 9/10 like 20 hours of a day.
Ts3 was and is the best communication platform by far .disappointed_relieved:
I hope they get free servers back one day.(at least for beta testers)

1 Like

Screenshot_2020-11-25 TeamSpeak - The Future of Online Communication

2 Likes

In fact, the v5 is based on a completely different protocol.

I was wondering what happened to the free Teamspeak 5 Server.
Now I finally know what the problem is.

I had already read all the changes on the dashboard and couldn’t find anything about them.

Hello,

Im a beta tester of your wonderful new client. Some months ago I created a 10 slot server which was bookmarked and fully working. I never used it because i played on my friends server but now i need it. But i cant find it in my bookmarks anymore, and i cant create a new server in the account settings either? I need help.

Sincerely

Just read this.

1 Like

Still? That was July lmao (-_-)