My Free Server Stopped Working / can't create free server in client

No one can join the server, the IP address is still active but the port I’ve been assigned isn’t responding to our teamspeak clients.

Hi,

The server is still reporting “Failed to connect to server” this is the direct IP address details

5.200.25.11:1129

Connecting to

5.200.25.11:1128 or 5.200.25.11:1130 show a valid connection, so not sure why my teamspeak server isn’t responding.

2 Likes

@PeterG so please contact the Support. I cant connect too. I dont know why the Server offline is, but here in the Forum we cant help you.

I’m having the same “Failed to connect to server” issue with the free beta servers as you since 11 days ago. I have sent a ticket to the support and I’m still waiting for a response.

1 Like

Same…

1 Like

Just open a ticket with support and provide the details of your server and your account id. They will fix it for you.
https://support.teamspeak.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

1 Like

1 Like

Sad :cry:

My server works perfectly fine and is definitely not offline.

I’m not inventing anything it’s a ticket.

I confirm that mine also works, however it is no longer visible on the client !

Yes, the free servers are not visible in the client anymore but the sentence where Dani said: “the free servers associated with the TS5 Beta program are currently offline” doesn’t make much sense. So I’m a little bit confused. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Are you a chosen one? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Was this change communicated in any way or form? I don’t remember reading about it anywhere.

3 Likes

Hey, as I said in the title, I do not see any option to create one. Has the feature been removed temporarly due to a bug or is it too expensive to maintain?

Sorry if it is there I just got TS5 from the code drop on twitter but I checked their article (support article) The interface is still new to me and it takes a bit of a moment to get used to it.

2 Likes

Ok thats what I was expecting. Thanks!

1 Like

Sadly no :frowning:

1 Like

When will we be able to create servers again?

3 Likes

Hi my free server not working. IP: 5.200.25.14. someone has it too?
reason:failed connection initialization

Same problem here.

Please read below

7 Likes