No puedo acceder a un canal en ts3 desde mi iphone

hace poco descargue ts3 en mi iphone y cuando intento acceder a un canal me da el siguiente mensaje ¨insufficient identity security level for this server team speack¨ por lo cual necesito ayuda

1 Like

?

1 Like

ok .
I recently downloaded ts3 on my iphone and when I try to access a channel it gives me the following message “insufficient identity security level for this speack computer server. you need to import and use an identity with a minimun security level for 16” so I need help

1 Like

How do i do it from an iphone?

1 Like

Wrong!
On Android the TeamSpeak 3 app will show you a prompt that tells you that your security level is too low and asks you if you want to increase it. If you click on increase it will increase your security level and show you the progress of the calculation.

Since the iOS version allows you to connect to multiple servers I thought this basic feature would be implemented, but I guess I was wrong :eyes: :smile:

1 Like

I think that page is out of date. Assuming the iOS client got [my]TeamSpeak account support like the Android client, you should be able to use a synchronized identity on the same account and improve it’s security level from a PC/Mac and when it synchronizes to the phone use it.

Edit: Just noticed the note from dante696 about [my]TeamSpeak account there.

1 Like

I still encourage it for the fact the UID is then backed up and moving from device to device is more seamless.

1 Like