One Person Talk At A Time

I am a member of a FiveM community that uses TeamSpeak as our radio for law enforcement communication. I’ve been in previous communities where they have it set to where only one person can talk at a time. Basically what I’m looking for is something that mutes all other people during the duration someone has their push-to-talk activated so you do not have people accidentally radioing over each other.
I know DOJRP has a similar setup. Does anyone know how to do this? Is there any plugins available for this? I’ve searched multiple different threads but all were from years ago, even from back in 2010, so Im hoping there is a way of doing this that wasn’t available in the past.

I think it is not possible.

Did you try this yet?

It is possible, I’ve been in servers in the past that have had it set up but I have no idea how they set it up.

I’ve looked at that, but I’m not sure if any of that is what I’m aiming for. You have to request to talk at that point, and that wouldn’t be ideal to do in the server when on a traffic stop or a pursuit. I’m wondering if there is a way around that though where you do not need to request to talk, but when you do go to talk and someone is already talking it it blocks you from being able to talk. I mentioned this last night with some other members and they said it wasn’t the same thing, but will consider it anyways. Thanks!