Server Group password

I was wondering if there is a way to put a password on a server group. Lets say someone wants to delete / modify the server group it will ask for a password first. Is that possible?

Also is there a way to add more than 1 ID to a server group at once instead of 1 by 1?

Thx

Uh, as far as i know there is no option like that. You can only change the value of “i_group_needed_modify_power” in order to keep the server group locked from others. Highest value is 75 (Server Admin). Also there is the value 100 (Admin server query) but don’t touch the query if you don’t know how to use it.

If you mean for example the server group member will have two different ids no it’s not possible. In that case you can copy the server group to another in order to have the same permissions in two different groups with two different ids.

Ok thanks for that. Highest value for modify power is 75, got it.

As for adding ID’s I just mean I would save a copy of all the group members [which is possible] Select all / copy. How can I paste the members in another group?

That’s easy, go in the server groups, select all the members from the group (CTRL+A) and the drag them in the server group on the left side.