This last weekend, my Activation licensed expired after 1 year.
No reminder email, forcefully shutdown my server.
Once, I renewed license and restarted my TS Server.
None of my Server Query apps work anymore. Instantly Timeout.
I can remote into SQ with telnet just fine and send commands, but it takes about 5 minutes
for it to return the results of the help command.
There are zero errors or warnings in the server logs.
Server version was 3.7.1
Even so, the serverquery issues happened after the activation license forced my server to shutdown.
So they we working with 3.7.1, then not working after it was shutdown and restarted with the same version.
I should also note, all the commands I’m passing still work, just at an extremely slow pace.
are you sure that your query plugins send a valid keepalive? because a \n is not considered as valid keepalive anymore, there needs to be atleast something like " \n" to be valid
atleast it feels like it could come from there because by default 5 minutes is the time the query needs to send a command to not get disconnected from the teamspeak server
It’s a 256 slot , 2 virtual. Each servers got maybe 15-20 servergroups. But in particularly calling for server 2 servergrouplist. And yes its 100% everytime hanging on the servergrouplist and help command never returning a result.
It does indeed show it reading the whitelist, and it shows my ip addresses. and it does live update when i add a new one into the list
2020-04-24 23:56:04.164291|INFO | | |myTeamSpeak identifier revocation list was downloaded successfully - all related features are activated
2020-04-24 23:56:04.218637|INFO |Query | |listening for query on 0.0.0.0:10011, [::]:10011
2020-04-24 23:56:04.218844|INFO |Query | |listening for ssh query on 0.0.0.0:10022, [::]:10022
2020-04-24 23:56:04.218896|INFO |Query | |listening for http query on 0.0.0.0:10080, [::]:10080
2020-04-24 23:56:04.218950|INFO |CIDRManager | |updated query_ip_whitelist ips: 35.192.xxx.xxx/32, 96.41.xxx.xxx/32, 127.0.0.1/32, ::1/128,
perhaps I’ve found more of a discovery.
since this system is running 2 virtual server for TS
i did everything i’m trying on sgid=1 and it works
sgid=2 doesnot allow me to enter the commands i want.
editL i lied, it just stopped allowing me to enter those commands.
This is starting to seem like a waste of 200 dollars.
online for 700 days and all of a sudden, the license server
forces my server offline because i forgot to renew it.
renew it and everything is destroyed.
a fresh install of TS server allows me to spam commands unlimitedly while in the whitelist
the help command only works if issued from localhost on the teamspeak server
it does not work from a remote telnet connection.
Once every 30 minutes to an hour i can issue the servergrouplist of serverinfo commands one time
from the remote connection.
the remote ip is whitelisted and has been for 700 days. all configurations have remained untouched
in that entire time. but the moment the license server shut me down. i can no longer remoteley administrate my server.
in the server logs. i can see in realtime the commands being issued. but the query console returns zero results.