TeamSpeak 3 Mobile Update | 3.6

Hey all :wave:

We’ve just released an update that allows TeamSpeak 3 Mobile Clients to connect to the new TeamSpeak 5 Servers. The update should be visible and ready to download for both iOS & Android Devices.

If you encounter any issues, please let us know.

Cheers! :clinking_glasses:

Notes for this thread

• Feedback as always is welcome in this thread :grin:
    Issues that are not related to this update belong to their own thread.
  • We suggest placing your wishes for upcoming releases in existing or new threads in the suggestion area instead of the release thread. We mention this because each update post will be closed after some days and the wish or suggestion could be lost.
  • We allow ourselves to delete all the off-topic posts from this thread.
11 Likes

Hi,

The new version shows up on iOS as 3.6.0 (dated December 23, 2021). I was told by you on Twitter to post this here, so here it is :wink:

Screenshot:

Greetings
Dunkelmann

4 Likes

I get an error message “not implemented” on TS3 Mobile (iOS) on TeamSpeak 5 servers when I click on some clients, even on myself. On TS3 servers there are no problems.

A small video, what shows the issue: TeamSpeak Mobile - TS5 Server Error.mp4 on Vimeo

My guess is that the error occurs as soon as someone has set an avatar on the server.

5 Likes

Looks like people connected to ts5 servers via mobile dont have badges :flushed: (android)

2 Likes

@Dunkelmann and @others

• The internal client version for both clients is 3.6.0
    ** The client version shown in Changelog, App store and client info may differ. They are independent from when they got build.
    ** on iOS this version was a build in 2021 and rebuild more than once for the app store.

@Cornelius
It’s when a user has a myTS avatar set on a TS5 server.
There is no support for these type of avatar in the TS3 client.

@Nu2ella
We can see the Badges. Tested with Android and iOS.
Make sure your bookmark has myTS features enabled.

10 Likes

Oh i probably unintentionally unchecked the box sorry

3 Likes

Ah, thank you for the clarification :+1:

3 Likes