TeamSpeak 5 overlays and plugins

I wonder

• Are there plugins already for TS5?
  • Is there any overlay function for games compatible with TS5?

Let me know, I want my SoundBoard :smiley:

7 Likes

There’s also an external way to use Soundboard’s!^^
You can get here some more informations about plugins & more.

1 Like

I know, but I got comfortable with it. I wish to keep it if I can. That is why I asked

1 Like

For things like soundboard; you may need to play it on your computer on a third-party software, and re-direct the incoming sound to TS5… pretty much like your “own” soundboard.

1 Like

What about the overlay?

1 Like

That’s the only thing I’ve seen at the moment.

5 Likes

https://www.myteamspeak.com/addons/9e5d66d9-b951-4f46-9b08-0e62909235ee

This is my “own” soundboard. A plugin.

1 Like

According to the feedback thread in the legacy forum, TeamSpeak would “like to provide a minimalistic cross-platform solution … but not with the initial release” and will “still support Overwolf & we plan to integrate an own Overlay (but that one follows later).”. I don’t know how up-to-date these information are.

If you have a look at https://new.teamspeak.com/ in the category “Intelligent Interface” under the 4th bullet point you can see a mock-up of an overlay.

5 Likes

Good idea I think

Oof. Some one already made a topic

2 Likes

I head that at some point they will implement it, but first I think they will finish all the missing features of TS5 that already exist on TS3.

2 Likes

HI, Team-speak 5 is a pretty big window is there away to resize it so you only see the channels, or is that configuration in the works, I have searched and searched and there is no discussion on this subject, this defiantly limits multitasking, if i slim down the view i either see the left panel on the top or the right panel and the channels are covered. thanks {FWE}Ontime

what about plugins are they also comming to teamspeak 5 ?

Yes, the plug-in sdk is part of the roadmap, so they are working on it. Eventually it will come.

4 Likes

I dont wanna open the same topic again, but ask what is the actual developement of game overlays and plugins for TS5?