TeamSpeak Badge List (outdated)

Nice work i love it ^^ i knew that Tim was strong with all those eggs x)

5 Likes

You know with all these badges its too hard to pick just 3 XD we need more of those slots and like servers could limit how many of them show that be really nice

2 Likes

You know that increasing badge slots would require to upgrade not only server, but also client to newest version?

Also not everybody is willing to do this (see older Macs for example). And yes, updating should be prioritised, but you are unable to force everyone to do this. And if someone will not update own client/server to be on par with eachother, something will 100% break.

4 Likes

i have 19 c:

5 Likes

made my day :nerd_face:

1 Like

Mixa_Martinovic add

1 Like

Only recently I discovered what TS badges are, so kinda late to the game I’d guess. Immediatly went hunting for some TS badges, and found the stay apart and easter egg hunt badges (Jedi badge code doesn’t work anymore :sob: ). According to the list above you shouldn’t be able to use the stay apart and easter egg hunt badge, but when I filled in the code, they still worked. How come?
Another question, is it immoral to just grab the codes I found on the internet for the easter hunt (where some of you guys have worked so hard for to discover), or are they meant to be shared?

1 Like

can anyone send me the “testing” badge i’ve been looking everywhere for it and I cant find it

1 Like

Available until: 31.12.2019​

1 Like

Thats not true. I have reedem my Codes for TeamSpeak 5 in Februrary 2020 and i have this Badge :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Confirmed

grafik

I’ve just heard that the codes will not work anymore, but the 31.12.2019 is sadly not true.

4 Likes

watch the teamspeak instagram page, they hide a code on the images

1 Like

Hello everybody,

Are there any thing which should be done before activating a code from the teamspeak insta post images? Or the codes are just to old?

1 Like

Guess they’ve expiered then.

2 Likes

Is this source real? Then no idea if I will ever like these design skills… I liked the old design’s much more than this “plaint”-style.

Oh… and I’m the only one who is commenting it… because everyone basically ran away I guess. :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Yes, this is real as well as everything else you might see on this bot.
This is the link to the original file on teamspeak.com.

3 Likes

Honestly that’s hurting - but at least something.

1 Like

As far as I understand, there is no information on how to get a new badge?

1 Like

Currently there’s no official statement.

1 Like

There will be some information given out in some days.

7 Likes