TeamSpeak Badge List (outdated)

Are you serious? Halloween is available in all Countrys!

Yes, today Halloween is celebrated almost everywhere in the world, but it is still not a real holiday in all Countrys. Halloween originated in Ireland in 1606.

Yes but why TeamSpeak relased in 2019 a Badge?

I guess international or regional doesn’t matter anymore… I just see, that there was an “Happy Thanks Giving […]” badge in 2019 as well…

However - Don’t we already have TOO MANY festival badges? I mean that we need more "TeamSpeak-"internal badges somehow - something creative maybe.

2 Likes

@OLFMSQL
Because Halloween is popular around the world, but that doesn’t automatically make Halloween a worldwide holiday.
“Thanks Giving” is not a worldwide holiday, rather USA but there is still a “Thanks Giving” badge.

@MCG
That’s right, most badges are really useless and completely meaningless.
But hey, You get the same badge every year, just with a different number/year, and in a few years you can proudly say hey man I’ve got a Thanks Giving badge from 2019. :sunglasses:

@tophackr There’s a new badge:

8 Likes

How do we get this?

1 Like

Well you can only receive this as an alpha tester… basically not on the regular way.

How do you became alpha tester? I’m in Beta statge.

1 Like

You need to get invited into the alpha stage somehow. It’s a really difficult way.

Added new badge “Alpha Tester​”.

7 Likes

Hello, we all reported a lot of bugs and offered features but the chances of receiving the badge plus the alpha are really bad.

I had already asked if I could be Alpha at the time to report bugs before release, they told me that at the moment that was not possible.

2 Likes

Will be the Tim-o’-Lantern badge available also in this year? Or was it only for the 2019 Halloween?

Let us surprise :wink:

(It seems like their term is over, but they are working!)
I don’t know who will need it … but these codes still work today.
DRONECHAMP
RWGE2NURJZ
Z63S0XVHZF
K7B03BHHBW
1B2JFU7HNL
DJJCQTDWFX
JFE3U2V0N7
1Y34SHJE0W
9CFAMVLLXC
MKUUNY6GTY
I helped a friend with the badges today and he managed to activate them all …

10 Likes

All those codes are already in this thread.

I know about this, but I think you can see the time until what date they are active in this topic in the seeds and understand why I threw them off or not?
for instance Badge code: K7B03BHHBW (Available until: 30.04.2020) it’s 03.10.2020 and he’s still active …

Ohh gotcha. Yeah idk i had all of em already so it just said i had it.

:slightly_smiling_face:

Hello, how do I get a new badge? = Alpha Tester​ (Helped to test our software. THANK YOU!​)