TeamSpeak Badge List (outdated)

Just a suggestion, could someone make the first post of this thread a Wiki so everyone can edit it and keep it up to date?

3 Likes

All your Questions will be answered here: Closed beta access

1 Like

anyone got E3 2021 badge

1 Like

I donā€™t think there is a 2021 E3 badge

The last information for this badge was that this badge is for E3 attendees.Could be that viewer on Twitch while a E3 stream is live also may get a code later maybe. I dont know, but i dont think that you can reedem the Badge anymore.

Thatā€™s actually a great idea, especially since @tophackr hasnā€™t been active for a while, where he was very active in the years before. Just thinking very vaguely, maybe covid-related?

I also thought about hosting my own json-list online, but thats the same subject to eventually me just vanishing at some point because I lost interest in teamspeak. But I canā€™t really think of a nice spot to host such a thing publicly.
Another contra point for everyone being able to edit it also would be that the content may not be that nicely structured as it was by tophackr.

2 Likes

New teamspak badge :slightly_smiling_face: Badge Code: PietSmiet E5MUOoKXoAY-Mzy

10 Likes

Very imaginative advertising for their subscription on their website.

2 Likes

I donā€™t have a subscription on their site. I found the code on twitter.

I mean the description of the badge.

Nice list I hope it gets updated :smiley:

very unlikely

As Syox said!. For some reason the user who made this list has been disappeared since February.
But it you want there are some other lists online you can find.

1 Like

I have a list about them too. But still no need to create a new one. We just need this one as a wiki page (which is possible) so everyone can add the new badges.

1 Like

I think only the author/Admin for this Thread can change it, becouse its an admin action!
QqONXN9Lh7
(from another thread)

They do read.
We do not have a plan to make any official Wiki or list about existing Badges.

5 Likes

if the original Author is gone for a long time and will not update the list,
maybe you can make another User to the Owner of this thread, and the list could be updated. :slight_smile:

This topic has now transferred to: https://community.teamspeak.com/t/updated-teamspeak-badge-list

9 Likes