TeamSpeak Badge List (outdated)

This was a brilliant experience, thank you to everyone here that worked your noodles and cracked the codes. You’re all the real MVP

5 Likes

we won ZULULUL

2 Likes

GG BOYS :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

GG guys.
Thank you and enjoy the rest of your #EasterSunday

4 Likes

Thank ya guys

5 Likes

To all of you unsure exactly how I hid the Soul Egg:

Anytime I wrote a single number that wasn’t part of the code I was very careful to write ‘SIX’ or ‘TEN’ for example so you didn’t get confused… but some of you thought that was part of the code :rofl: so I think that took you guys down the wrong path a bit.

It started with the FFVII post. This one I thought wasn’t subtle at all. I actually write “part 1” in the middle of the tweet. It’s clever because this is part 1 of the FFVII remake but it’s also quite literally part 1 of the code :wink: Adding ‘part 1’ makes the sentence sound weird because of the grammar, which I thought you’d notice also. Additionally, if you check/cross reference what I wrote on Facebook and Instagram for the release of FFVII I didn’t include the words ‘part 1’ at all :neutral_face:

Here’s all the parts of the code I hid and their respective tweets:

Y

S

H

J

E

W

Well done to all of you!

28 Likes

Very cool, thanks for fun hunt!

7 Likes

Awesome hunt!! Thanks guys for this funny days!

3 Likes

Great job to all of you !!! and thanks for the badges

3 Likes

@Adam maybe there wasn’t fair play for everyone but i don’t care.
I really did enjoy the search - almost got my eyes off on twitter post but i really enjoyed it.

You should do it again with something else :slight_smile:

11 Likes

MKUUNY6GTY - Mind Egg
DJJCQTDWFX - Power Egg
9CFAMVLLXC - Time Egg
1B2JFU7HNL - Reality Egg
JFE3U2V0N7 - Space Egg

2 Likes

20 Likes

Nice, the green eggs looks wierd there. you need to do something about it :wink:

3 Likes

Nice work i love it ^^ i knew that Tim was strong with all those eggs x)

5 Likes

You know with all these badges its too hard to pick just 3 XD we need more of those slots and like servers could limit how many of them show that be really nice

2 Likes

You know that increasing badge slots would require to upgrade not only server, but also client to newest version?

Also not everybody is willing to do this (see older Macs for example). And yes, updating should be prioritised, but you are unable to force everyone to do this. And if someone will not update own client/server to be on par with eachother, something will 100% break.

4 Likes

i have 19 c:

5 Likes

made my day :nerd_face:

1 Like

Mixa_Martinovic add

1 Like

Only recently I discovered what TS badges are, so kinda late to the game I’d guess. Immediatly went hunting for some TS badges, and found the stay apart and easter egg hunt badges (Jedi badge code doesn’t work anymore :sob: ). According to the list above you shouldn’t be able to use the stay apart and easter egg hunt badge, but when I filled in the code, they still worked. How come?
Another question, is it immoral to just grab the codes I found on the internet for the easter hunt (where some of you guys have worked so hard for to discover), or are they meant to be shared?

1 Like