TeamSpeak - VServer

Sehr geehrte Leser und Leserinnen,

soeben habe ich den TeamSpeak³-Server auf meinem Linux vServer Installiert. Nun kommt die ´Fehlermeldung´: Please set the environment variable TS3SERVER_LICENSE to “accept” in order to accept the license agreement.
Alternatively, create a file named “.ts3server_license_accepted” in the working directory or start the server with the command line parameter “license_accepted=1”.
To view the license agreement set TS3SERVER_LICENSE to “view” in order to print the license to the console.
Alternatively view the file “LICENSE” in your favorite text viewer yourself.

Mit welchem Befehl in Putty kann ich denn die License bestätigen. Kann leider keine Schlüssel aus dieser Fehlermeldung ziehen. Vielen Dank für jede Antwort und noch schöne Ostertage

Ahem, first:

This is the way!

Second:

Translation

Dear readers,

I just installed the TeamSpeak³ server on my Linux vServer. Now comes the ´error message´: Please set the environment variable TS3SERVER_LICENSE to “accept” in order to accept the license agreement.
Alternatively, create a file named “.ts3server_license_accepted” in the working directory or start the server with the command line parameter “license_accepted = 1”.
To view the license agreement set TS3SERVER_LICENSE to “view” in order to print the license to the console.
Alternatively view the file “LICENSE” in your favorite text viewer yourself.

Which command in Putty can I use to confirm the license? Unfortunately cannot extract keys from this error message. Thank you for every answer and happy Easter

1 Like

First of all, as the friend above said, please only english :slight_smile:

Now to your problem, you have three ways to fix it

1. Create a file called: .ts3server_license_accepted under the teamspeak server directory (FTP - add file)
  2. Start the server with the parameter: ./ts3server_startscript.sh start license_accepted=1 (SSH - Command)
  3. In case you have a “ts3server.ini” file open it and add the following line: license_accepted=1 (FTP - edit file)
1 Like

Okay, I’ll remember it, thanks a lot anyway

If I enter the following: ./ts3server_startscript.sh start license_accepted - than the same message comes.

./ts3server_startscript.sh start license_accepted=1

Ah okay, thank you for your help. Have a nice evening!