TS client crashes on MacOS when connecting

You need to use this version: http://files.teamspeak-services.com/pre_releases/client/3.5.7-beta.1/TeamSpeak3-Client-macosx-3.5.7.dmg

TS crashes on Monterey 12.2.1

You need to use this version: http://files.teamspeak-services.com/pre_releases/client/3.5.7-beta.1/TeamSpeak3-Client-macosx-3.5.7.dmg

3 Likes

@Slider_100 Please use the download link for the fix as mentioned in the previous post

1 Like

I did try but now get the message about cannot open because apple cannot check it for malicious software. I’m running OSI Monterey 12.2.1 on an iMac. Everything worked fine until your fix/patch was put in for War of Warships this past Sunday. Really at a lost with this issue.

1 Like

Ok, Once the TS app launches it’s time to select CONNECT. When I select CONNECT, the TS app Quits and never does the Connect routine.

YOU NEED TO USE THE VERSION THAT IS LINKED ABOVE

2 Likes

I did

I think it’s working now TY for your apiece and help

I’m a tad late, but I still thought it was important to celebrate the momentous occasion of 3.5.7B1’s first birthday! Here’s hoping that it gets to the release channel for its bar mitzvah :‌P

10 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Teamspeak 3 Client on macOS missing certificates

You just made my day!

@TeamSpeak:
Would it be possible to finally put that link on the downloads section of the website. The version which is currently on it is quite literally not usable for over a year now and as a server owner I have to constantly explain people where to find the beta and why they need it and that is indeed legit.

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: App crashes instantly after starting on M1 Mac

Hi, I am using mac mini m1. In the latest version, when the microphone in the room is pressed, teamspeak automatically closes without any errors. What’s the reason?

Please try the new Client Version: Index

maybe this help you out to fix this. :slight_smile:

When trying to join a server on my MacBook Pro running the new beta software build of macOS it crashes. My specs are below.

Mac Book Pro 13-inch, M1, 2020
macOS Ventura 13.0 Beta (22A5266r)
Team Speak 3 Client

1 Like

Thank you, this appears to work.