Client crashes when I connect to a server

Contact the plugin author to get a solution to use the plugin without causing a crash.

2 Likes

Hi, so every time I try to start up TS it crashes immediately. I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times and nothing seems to help. Unsure what else to do.

Sent: 16384/83543 bytes

Sent: 83543/83543 bytes

Error: 201

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

AccessDeniedInvalid according to Policy: Policy expired.8FG33YYC2JNJ82J8hnounadrc1aw6i9d1/fmt6xeJqivJpPyhEKu1hM3zJfXMf2lTR7yg0ASN4yLpOWigh2T3AHO5bA=

Have you any 3rd party Plugins installed?

If so then:

try start parameter -safemode . This will disable plugins and the client may be usable again. Now you can remove 3rd party plugins and maybe the client won’t crash when you remove the parameter again.

On Windows make a right-click on the shortcut you usually would use to start the client and then select properties. Then add the parameter as shown.

That worked, thank you!

1 Like

Cannot enter the parameters, what should I do?
Either the window is pure white or everything is displayed but obscured. And it constantly gives an error as a result. Reinstallation does not help. The problem appeared on the new version of TS3.
Any attempt of mine to enter the parameters leads to the crash of the program.

What is a parameters tab?
I only know about start parameters from operation systems.

For your crash read and try.
https://community.teamspeak.com/t/crash-on-start/4835/2

2 Likes

Hello!

My Teamspeak is saying this and will only open a blank tab

Sent: 16384/39046 bytes

Sent: 39046/39046 bytes

AccessDeniedInvalid according to Policy: Policy expired.Q9PMR4B5C6FAF5JWt7AbFdhKx5iMKUIECV1+crzayPcwxP2wD9Krsu819ru9qV9Ogt1G2+xfeDvLymbuwhDduCz8XSc=

moved by moderator

Teamspeak has been crashing as soon as it starts ever since the new update. This is the error im getting

AccessDeniedInvalid according to Policy: Policy expired.Y18ZMCJ8D6GRR86N71DktYoWmIzPblICoJZeafk2Fq9WyayqsjSE4mY0F1m2mR/YVKvD0QvC7hwD6v5nT8m1Jgkc/Yw=

moved by moderator. Forum has a search function.

Why is there an error message when I start TeamSpeak 3 I have now uninstalled and installed it and it still doesn’t work can someone help me please?

moved by moderator. Forum has a search function.

Why is there an error message when I start TeamSpeak 3 I have now uninstalled and installed it and it still doesn’t work can someone help me please?

Can you please describe the error you get?
It would also help if you could show us your logs

What error do you get? If you are on Windows, try starting TS3 with parameter -safemode.

Screenshot 2021-08-21 194405

Like That not wondering im from Germany

And how can i do that?

Right click on the TeamSpeak 3 Client icon and open the properties, there add the parameter after the directory.

It’s displayed in German.

If crashdumps have been created, feel free to upload them as well. You can find them in %AppData%\TS3Client\crashdumps.

You can try to put the -safemode parameter in properties and send us the crashdump log

%appdata%/TS3client/crashdumps

OMG i love you Thank youu so muchhh mannnn

You’re welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

Did it work for you?

Thank you