TS3 Login asks for captcha

Hello, I work in ppl technical support (poland) today I encountered a situation that logged me out of my account and I can not log in and some links pop up that I have to go to the google website and confirm my identity I do it but it does not work

i can’t login and i can’t connect to ts3 without even logging in i resintall ts3 i restart my internet i send support ticket what can i do now ?

Cloudflare does block your connection and asks for entering a Captcha code.
We do not have that included in our client and this is why you get such dialog.

To solve this open the shown page or get in contact with Cloudflare to get removed from their list.

4 Likes

To solve this open the shown page or get in contact with Cloudflare to get removed from their list. how can i do it ?

i have only this in captcha how can i contact with Cloudflare

https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200170136-Understanding-Cloudflare-Challenge-Passage-Captcha-

Please understand we from TeamSpeak can not give you support. Cloudflare is not our product.

4 Likes

post moved by moderator

Recently, when opening the parameters, 2 links to the captcha began to take off, and the captcha is broken and does not load until the end. And at the same time there is no way to log in, constantly gives out “failed to enter”. Can anyone tell me what the problem might be? (I have already checked the spam databases and sent a request to remove my ip from them. + I did not see the ip address when checking in spam databases.)

[image]

Checked your IP and this was the reply

The Project Honey Pot system has detected behavior from the IP address consistent with that of a mail server and dictionary attacker .

3 Likes