TS5 Homebase Community Test | Exclusive Badge

I joined the server but did not find this channel. Did I do something wrong?

1 Like

Yes, you were roughly a week early! :wink:

1 Like

Oops, my bad! I hadnā€™t read it right. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

How long do you think the whole stresstest (excluding the discussion afterwards) is going to take?
I only have time for about 30 minutes after the appointed time, do you think thatā€™s enough or should I sit this one out?

1 Like

It should be fairly quick to be fair. Might allow 5 minutes for people to show up, shouldnā€™t realistically take that long to add each other as contacts, send a text message, an image and post a GIF for history to exist.

The longest part is probably the ā€œdid anything go wrongā€ when we switch homebase. Then the form for feedback/claiming your badge, shouldnā€™t take long at all either.

Everything going to plan, 20-30 mins tops.

11 Likes

So I have the testing badge enabled and after joining the beta testing server, the instructions state to right click the beta server and select ā€œmake homebaseā€ but Iā€™m not seeing this as an option. Apologies, but am I missing something? Does this only occur during the day of the test?

1 Like

Yes, you should just prepare some test chats with friends to recreate a real move scenario on the test day.

1 Like

I created an account and started doing the necessary things, but I guess Iā€™m a little late :confused:

ā€œThe Homebase release is around the corner, so we would like to invite you all to join us for a stress test on Tomorrow 10:00 AM .ā€

download

Closed the topic. See you laters :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Hey everyone, so Iā€™m afraid weā€™ve been hit with some Gremlims and we wonā€™t be able to carry out the test today :frowning:

Weā€™re sorry that we couldnā€™t complete this today. We will 100% set up a new date and time so we can give this another try once weā€™ve taken a look at what happened tonight. Hopefully this will be a week from today, but Iā€™ll confirm this with the team first before we reach out to everyone again with specifics.

On the bright side, we still have managed to capture some information from this experience which we will test out and resolve.

Maybe weā€™ll give out a new badge tomorrow ā€¦

64 Likes

Good news! We have a new stress test coming up. Check out: TS5 Homebase Stress Test (Version 2.0) | Exclusive Badge for participants!

14 Likes