In Teamspeak 3 Client(3.5.6) my Numpad/Keypad don´t work anymore correct.
TS3 recognized Numbers on Keypad with alternative Layout Keypad Left Up Down Right…
Only with holding Shift + Number on Keypad the correct number is used.
The Problem is only within Teamspeak 3, in TS5 and all other Programms it is working correct.
Except the Keypad, Keys like ^ ´ etc dont work either in TS3 anymore.
I have tested many things:
- Uninstall and Install TS3 -> no change of behavior
- Uninstall, delete all TS3 relating files, Reboot and Install -> no change of behavior
- Option 2 with reconfigure Keyboard Layout -> no change of behavior.
- Used Windows TS3 Client -> Works correct
- Used Windows TS3 Client under Wine -> Works correct
- Option 2 with Install another TS3 Version -> no change of behavior
- Used another Linux PC -> Works correct
- Used an Linux Live -> Works correct
- Used another Keyboard -> no change of behavior
- Record Makro with Numbers from Keypad and use Makro for insert -> no change of behavior
- Create a new User and test with the new account, -> same behavior
- Use older Versions -> same behavior
- Use other Keyboardlayouts and locales -> same behavior
I think that TS3 dont take the Keycodes from the Keys anymore, because the recorded makro with Keypad dont insert anything.
I don´t know why it´s happening, the Problem comes within a TS3 Session and don´t go away.
The Interesting thing is, that this behavior is only at this Ubuntu Installation, in all other OS´s i have it works exectly the opposit, hold shift plus numkey to use the KeyLeft function´s.
I don´t know what else i can try.
If i have forgot anything please ask.