Updated TeamSpeak Badge List

we had one in the regular section by @_ニャー_3

if something is messed up we should be able to revert the changes made by a user

5 Likes

Hi, i have created this website tho: https://tsbadges.legacy4you.net/

I have added all the Badges i found, if i have missed some, just message me or something

Discord: Mr.Angel#0001
Mail: [email protected]

3 Likes

Not sure what this has to do with the wiki topic, but looks nice :- )

4 Likes

There is no Reedem Code for the Bug Catcher Badge.

Only the Staff or maybe trusted tester have this Badge i dont know exactly but, there is no current way to redeem a code like this

4 Likes

Just made it for a simple way to look for icons since forums get talked in and such ^^
and thanks ^^

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, have fixed it now, must have overseen it when adding all to the database ^^

3 Likes

Hey, I want to chime in on this topic once again.

First, it’s great that we now have a new thread with a list, that already helps a lot since @tophackr really doesn’t seem to be active anymore at all.

Second, about the wiki thing, I finally understood what everyone is talking about. I wasn’t aware that Discourse had the ability to turn posts into “wiki posts”, which are editable by everyone. I was thinking that you people wanted to create an entire mediawiki just for badges.
Well, it would be an easy solution, but the problem is that everyone will be able to edit it, possibly messing it up regularly. If a mod could turn the start post into a wiki post, that would be great. But it doesn’t seem like they are willing to do so.

Third, that website https://tsbadges.legacy4you.net/ is the best solution yet, I think. I thought about doing such a thing as well, but never had the time to actually start. @Mr.Ang3l How do you add badges currently? How about having some way to edit them on the website, via some simple login, so you can give a few select people permissions to update the list?

Another thought, why not put the source/data of that website on GitHub? That way, if you vanish, we can continue working on it, and second, we could have people submit new badges via merge requests, but moderated.

Okay, fourth, how are you people accessing icons and guids of badges? Is there some way to retrieve new badges from an api or the client itself?

4 Likes

Currently i add them directly to the Database, but that is just temp. working on a login as we speak to grant some individuals access to add badges, also gonna implement that someone can report a badge if they see something wrong or if it does not work anymore, it will not go on GitHub for this time being, but if i one day decide to stop maintaining/developing this page, it will go out on GitHub ^^

5 Likes

After reviewing user feedback, we have decided to convert the Pride Badge so it’s now open ended. This means you can redeem this badge at any point.

We created the badge with Pride month in mind which is an important occasion, but in reality, pride is 24/7 hence we made this change. @SYOX can you update the entry please?

18 Likes

Toast_details 64x64

Name: Olaf Toast @ Twitch
GUID: 63261116-4359-4842-873e-56820afbe068
Badge Code: sparta

Immortal_Roleplay_details

Name: Immortal_Roleplay “This is your life”
GUID: 288a56c6-4da3-48de-9c9f-bd9eede5d832
Badge Code: immortalrp

11 Likes

Added ‘Immortal Roleplay’ & ’ SpartaTheOriginal’ Badge

18 Likes

Added ‘Halloween 2021’ & ‘Halloween 2021 Special’

22 Likes

I’m just curious: when was the first badge released and the possibility of logging into myteamspeak account?

2 Likes

TeamSpeak Addon Author was the first official badge i think.

3 Likes

The badges in this post are “approximately” listed chronologically
So one of the last badges at the bottom is the oldest. In that case (officially) one of the autosign badges.

I think it was Gamescom 2016. I still remember that this was my first badge. Gamescom was before Paris Games Week and after that I got my Teamspeak Addon Author Badge. The 2014 Gamescom and Paris Game Week are older in age but I think there was some issue about Teamspeak at this time. MyTeamspeak was actually planned earlier at that time but was postponed. I think you got the 2014 badges after the 2016 or not at all.

Correct me if I’m wrong. I have seen some with 2014 badges in the past but that was still the time when you couldn’t be sure if it was legit.

5 Likes

There were two badges badges availabe in the period of the Halloween. There was the free one that everyone could get and the limited one from the Twitch competition. Unfortunately if you didn’t get the badges on time there is nothing that can be done anymore.

3 Likes
12 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! :santa: :christmas_tree:

5 Likes

Added ‘Merry Christmas 2021’ Badge :santa: :christmas_tree:

16 Likes

Added ‘Year of the Tiger 2022’ :tiger: :izakaya_lantern: :red_gift_envelope:

14 Likes