Upgrade für Plugin G-Key Logitech an G- HUB

Hello everybody

Maybe someone can help me here or give me an answer.

There is a plugin for the G buttons for the Logitech G Series. This is also available in the Addon Store.

It is currently the case that Logitech has switched from their gaming software to the so-called G-Hub for the G-Series.

Unfortunately it is no longer possible to use the G-keys for Ts3 because the addon does not accept the new software.

Is there a plan that there should be a new addon or is the topic completely stamped into the ground.

I’m also grateful if someone knows this area and can give me tips on how it might be possible.

Greetings

Also sorry for not helping, but right now I don’t think there is a solution to your problem. Sorry.

First of all, even if some people might get angry, as stated here

you should post in English.

So here's a translation...

Hello everybody

Maybe someone can help me here or give me an answer.

There is a plugin for the G buttons for the Logitech G Series. This is also available in the Addon Store.

It is currently the case that Logitech has switched from their gaming software to the so-called G-Hub for the G-Series.

Unfortunately it is no longer possible to use the G-keys for Ts3 because the addon does not accept the new software.

Is there a plan that there should be a new addon or is the topic completely stamped into the ground.

I’m also grateful if someone knows this area and can give me tips on how it might be possible.

Greetings

Also sorry for not helping, but right now I don’t think there is a solution to your problem. Sorry.