Web Client

A browser based TS client, allowing you to login and access your TeamSpeak from wherever you are.

28 Likes

Amazing. Can’t wait to see it. This is one of the major features missing in this VOIP.

5 Likes

Sounds really amazing, can’t wait to test this new feature. In general I prefer seperate clients on my own systems but elsewhere I’d strongly prefer a browser based solution(you can’t install Teamspeak on public systems).

3 Likes

this could be a good way to get new people interested in TeamSpeak, and later get them even download the client.

4 Likes

Awesome! I will wait for it!

2 Likes

Really great!

Will it be possible to have it self-hosted? Some people may have big security concerns .

2 Likes

I didn’t expect this, I’m looking forward to seeing it

2 Likes

Excited about this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice to hear :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Mega GOOD !

3 Likes

Just to be clear, this is the feature that discord has where you can connect without downloading it? Just give someone a link and they would be in your Teamspeak?

4 Likes

Nice :+1:

1 Like

I think so

1 Like

This feature really needs to be the next feature to come… This will be the top feature to actually get ppl using TS and bring ppl back from Discord…

4 Likes

Ohhhh yes! Thank god! :slight_smile:

This needs to be added asap. It will help teamspeak grow.

3 Likes

being able to bring people right into your Teamspeak without having to guide them will be a huge impact in bringing more players to actually using Teamspeak, seriously open a donation box or gofundme we’ll throw money into it so you can hire the best coders to help get this done ASAP lol this will literary save TS, i’d love to hear it’s current progress from a Dev.

3 Likes

Nice :+1:

I won’t disagree we can help with donations if u want some.

I would personally like to see things speed up so we can keep up with other VOIP apps.

You want to donate to a for profit company? wtf

3 Likes
twitch instagram twitter facebook