When i will receive the t shirt ? ..... i wait from 19/06 and they styl din't sended.... also no badge

rder summary

TeamSpeak Merch Badge 3.0 × 1 Free
Respawn - Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt × 1
Black $ 25.00 USD

Subtotal $ 25.00 USD

Shipping $ 4.39 USD
VAT $ 4.90 USD

Total $ 29.39 USD

If you have any questions, reply to this email or contact us at [email protected] i send them email , from the same day to ask about bagde , styl non reply at the present… what happen guys?

Usually the merchandise support ([email protected]) would give you an anwser. But the 19.06.2020 isn’t really that far. I’ve waited like 1 or 2 weeks until the T-shirt was received. (Shipping to Switzerland :switzerland:)

But the badge was arrived after some days. I guess like 3 or 4 days after the order.

2 Likes

i dint received any badge code , i wach my email every day . thank you for the support MCG

Normally it can take up to week to get badge, but you should check SPAM folder just in case.

And talking about package, depending on current situation, it can vary significantly. For example I’ve got mine after a month +/- 3 days with shipment ready 4 days after purchase, just because I ordered it at the dawn of outbreak and back then any packages that were going outside Latvia were kept safe so that no one got sick.

Just to be sure, check if you got shipment confirmation. If yes, then simply wait, if not, then also simply wait, as it may take a while at current situation.

1 Like