Whisper Support

Talk privately to other users across the channel, channel group, server group from anywhere on the server.

8 Likes

Will whispering only be for clients or even for channels? It would be great if it was.
Me for example i play RolePlaying games with radio in the TS3-client and i would appreciate it if it would be switched over to the all new Beta.

2 Likes

I hope whisper support will also include whisper to server group support, some roleplay servers use it for stuff like air traffic control.

2 Likes

Really looking forward to this one!
Still using the TS3 client because the TS5 does not support this at the moment

1 Like

Me too. With this function i can using ts5 client as default client and start testing.

This is required, or you will have no competition with Discord.

3 Likes

Hopefully next update, really missing this in my server.

2 Likes

It’s needed one might cry without it as that’s what is beautiful about teamspeak aswell including the client and layout.

Hi @TS.ChrisR,
Thanks for these updates.
Was wondering if there was now a way to use the TS3’s push to wisp, where one can talk to wisp lists depending on the key he is pressing?

I can’t wait to try out the whisper support on the new Teamspeak.
Hopefully it is coming soon because I really need Whisper support on my current Teamspeak Server and this was the only point holding me back from trying out Teamspeak beta any further.

Thanks for the Updates so far and all of you a happy Christmas time with all of your friends and family.

I would like a confirmation, if this version will have the whisper in TeamSpeak 5

As part of the confirmation I moved your post to the existing forum thread :grimacing:

2 Likes

Really looking forward to this one!

twitch instagram twitter facebook