Wishlist

Here’s a thread for any ideas or suggestions you all may have for new features or ideas or suggestions that do not already appear on the roadmap.

10 Likes

Having rich text chat like BB Code is nice, but I was wondering if Markdown had been considered as an option as well? It’s definitely something I’d like to see! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Markdown is used for formatting in TS5 everywhere. This includes channel descriptions as well as the chat.

4 Likes

Oooooo, that’s awesome! I just seen BBcode on the roadmap leading me to believe there was no Markdown. I should have done a forum search first, my bad. Thanks for the awesome work :slightly_smiling_face: I can’t wait for my beta invitation :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

btw heres my list what i posted ago :slight_smile:
i hope its ok :slight_smile:

TS5 feature ideas

3 Likes

Easy audio profile switching

2 Likes

You wan´t to add Channel Commander?

4 Likes

Here’s my suggestions:

Message Delete Function
Program Language Name

2 Likes
2 Likes

Close/Minimize to Tray anyone? It’s the only thing that’s keeping me from using TS as a daily driver

4 Likes
2 Likes

Persistent chat channels would be a nice feature, where each room has text remembered for users who weren’t part of the original conversation. Maybe having this being set through settings for each channel? On by default.

Also the ability to resize chat into a better screen option as the right side is to clustered.

5 Likes

Elgato Stream Deck support is pretty high up on my list.

Give me that sweet optical feedback that my microphone is indeed muted even when the TeamSpeak client is not currently visible.

3 Likes

This is an unpopular opinion, but the complaint system is actually very useful on the server I mod. We use it to keep track of perm revoking. e.g.: If I remove talk power from a user, I file a complaint in which I put the reason so that another staff member can check. Right now, I can’t use TS5 because there’s no complaint list. One more important thing is the ban list. I can’t find it in TS5.

3 Likes

I think the whole complaint/report system could be much more popular if implemented better. For example, admins receiving a notification when someone reports someone.

5 Likes

Here is my suggestion

3 Likes

two-factor/second-factor authentication for myteamspeak account:

• hardware key / yubikey
  • software TOTP (e.g. google authenticator)

for the “server discoverability system”:

• right-click on a friend: “join same server”
  • option to disable that my friends see where I’m connected to
6 Likes
twitch instagram twitter facebook