Accounting local accounting service mismatch

Hello,

I’m facing an error on my TeamSpeak 3 32 bits version 3.13.3
The server start well on my Debian 10 server but after around 2 to 3 mins the server automatically stop with this error in the log :

2021-01-11 19:33:11.658795|ERROR |Accounting | |local accounting service mismatch

I can’t find the reason why this is happening. The TeamSpeak server use a MySQL 8 Database (which runs on a Docker container). There is no error connecting to the database and before the server crash with this error I can perfectly connect to my TeamSpeak server using the TeamSpeak client software.

Can you please help me find a solution to this problem? This is occuring no matter what user (root or teamspeak) runs the script ts3server_startscript.sh

Thanks for your help!

This can happen when

• Shared memory is faulty or was modified and the result we expect does not match.
  • Another server is running already and you do not have a license added to run another instance.

Please download the server again and overwrite all files and then try again.

2 Likes

Hello,

Well, I restarted my server and then set the correct owner on some files and remove a teamspeak.pid file and now everything is working fine!

I now get this message is the log that I didn’t have before :
2021-01-12 18:06:17.014201|INFO | | |myTeamSpeak identifier revocation list was downloaded successfully - all related features are activated

You can close this case.

Regards,