Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again

Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again.

I have this problem and I can’t solve this. I have reinstalled the Ts3 3 times and it still doesn’t work. It only work when i don’t log in in my account. I have two Tfr plugin.

How i can solve this? I need help pls
TS3 version: 3.5.1. [Stable] Windows

1 Like

Are you the server owner?

It sounds like your IP is probably being linked to Server Flooding.

No, i am not

What are you being blocked from doing?

change to another channel, write in the channel. I cannot see anyone, like if i am not subscribe no any channel, but i press the button and it starts spamming the error message

What button?
Spamming error messages usually means spamming actions from your end - that gets blocked from the server.

1 Like

the one where you mute your mic, to subscribe for the channel in the ts3

here is a gif Screen capture - a0a368e39353298862ee88ff2a5d4df8 - Gyazo

I guess the plugin issues to many requests to the server. I only see 3 possibilities.

1. Check the plugin config. Maybe something in there is the reason.
  2. Talk to the plugin developer whether he can reduce the requests.
  3. Ask the server owner to increase the flood limit.
1 Like

it only happen in one ts3 server, in the other i have no problem

here is a photo of all my plugin right now Screenshot - 4b9985718a69651702eda6514edfb4ab - Gyazo

Yeah, I see.
The tfr website states:

To be on the safe side, reduce the level of flood protection: Right-click on the server> Edit Virtual Server> More> Anti Flood , set 30, 300, 3000 values (top to bottom).

If the server owner will not do so you unfortunately have to disable the plugin for the time being, I guess

ok, thank for your help, i will try to contact with the server owner

1 Like

Since my question is in this matter i will ask here
My problem is when i go to change the antiflood settings i am not able to increase or decrease the values (i am the owner ) it’s just highlighted in gray
thx in advance

Is it the free TeamSpeak beta server?

You can also enable the b_client_ignore_antiflood permission for your server group, when you’re the server admin so far.

I guess your permissions are totally messed up. Please take a look in it.

Well I’m still able to edit it on my beta server.

2 Likes

Oh that’s new to me. I don’t normally use the test server.

1 Like

<17:52:10> Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again.
<17:53:36> Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again.
note the gap between these two events

This only happens on ONE of my servers, I tried reinstalling and it didn’t work. Is there a
client-side fix for this?

<17:52:10> Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again.
<17:53:36> Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again.
note the gap between these two events

This only happens on ONE of my servers, I tried reinstalling and it didn’t work. Is there a
client-side fix for this?

This is a server setting blocking you in case you did to many actions like connect , mute unmute or switching channels.

What you could try is to deactivate all custom plugins or ask the server owner to change the settings for this.

1 Like