Admin "Ghost-Mode"?

Hello, i was wondering if there is a way to make the admins in a server “Ghosts” or is there a server side setting that can disable notifications when admins are joining a channel? I get that this can be looked on as “Shady” or kinda spying. The thing is that the server i want to implement this into is the National League in CSGO for Norway. There is a common problem with people being toxic and the second an admin joins the channel everyone gets silent since they know there is an admin in the room (rooms can only fit 5/5.

Hope someone could help us out with this, or if there is a way to record some teampseaks withouth it being noticed.

//RBye

There is no such mode and there won’t be any in the future.
You may have your reasons but that’s spying. :-1:

The second Admin? You may remove / replace the first one in case he can not handle these users.

7 Likes

Problem is that it is the players that are reporting this in during a game, if there is an admin in the game it would not be a problem but 99% of the games are only with normal players and we can’t remove users without proof. But thanks for the help

The burden of proof is on the accuser.

Administrators should not be the ones creating the evidence - they should be the ones ruling on submitted evidence.

3 Likes

alternative solution:
create a new identity and join to server as a simple user not an admin
i think this is enough

2 Likes

Agreed, you should have proof, provided by the complainant.

This is 100% accurate.

The only time this could be a problem is if you have an automated function to kick people who are recording, as TeamSpeak has the recording feature built in.

IF you MUST check on the channel yourself, this is a good idea.

There is also functionality to mute people as well as use the complain feature to have them removed for a short period. Between these 2 features you should be able to see if players are being consistently disruptive and ban them for expended periods.

1 Like

i see the problem now :smiley:
but its no problem, u can use many softwer insted of built in voice recorder… and the users didnt know about … not a good thing becouse you dont get their permissions to record but if he does that… (soundboard, hate speech…etc) u can capture this on EZ way :smiley:
sometimes i record what the troll said with obs to prove to others he deserved what he got.