All my badges are not shown in server

Hi!

I opened TeamSpeak 5 and I realized that I had lost all my badges.
I had a lot of badges, including Testing badge, met Tim badge, Jedi Badge, but today I opened and I discovered that
What should I do?

Can you check over Ts3 I am sure it’s just a bug with Ts5 and not a database wipe or something like that.

Log in to myTS acc in browser. If in there are your badges, then you need to check ”Enable myTeamSpeak features” in client.

Edit:
It appears that there are some problems with myTS right now. Just be patient and wait.

Same on TeamSpeak 3

I had redeemed a myTeamspeak Jedi Badge (myTeampeak Early Adopter) awhile back, but after I factory reset my PC it has disappeared. Is there anyway someone could help me get it back?

Log in to myTS acc in browser. If in there are your badges, then you need to check ”Enable myTeamSpeak features” in client. Also, log in inside client to the same account.

Edit:
It appears that there are some problems with myTS right now. Just be patient and wait.

Thanks for the info. It’s fixed now :slight_smile:

than ts servers having issue I am sure they will solve it soon.
Edit: Looks like they already did.

Well, myTS is working for 2 hours by now, so badges should be showing. If they’re not, check if you’re connected to myTS, and if you’re already on server, reconnecting will solve the issue.