Bans permissions

Hello,

I saw that there is only one permissions to see the ban list.

I have multiples roles for moderation on my server (ex: Moderator, Administrator, Founder, etc) and no one have the permission to see the client IP (for security propose) but if the Founder ban someone, like the Administrator can access to view the ban list, it can see the myteamspeak client ID that the Founder have banned (that is not a problem) but it can also see the ban IP and the IP of the client that are banned.

So, if for fun the Founder ban me (me as Admin), an Moderator can view my IP via the ban list and I do not want that they see that because there is no reason to have it.

If possible, make the ban list permission in two like b_client_ban_list and b_client_ban_ip_list like that, Moderators or others roles we want cannot access to the IP of clients.

Thanks.

1 Like

If this issue is an exact concern or problem you are having right now you can set your Needed Client Ban Power [i_client_needed_ban_power] as admin higher than the Client Ban From Server Power [i_client_ban_power] of any other groups. Then no games from them.

1 Like

I don’t understand what do you mean

1 Like

Nothing to do with people who can ban me.

I mean, I don’t want that a moderator test see the IP list that are banned but can ban players.

He can’t ban roles above him anyway.

1 Like

Maybe that’s why I’m in “Suggestions and Feedback” ?

1 Like