ever since switching to TS5 I really am missing some old features.
All of these are details, but for me quite useful.
- Moving multiple people at once.
Edit: Ok, it works sometimes, but seems to be unreliable on my system.
Edit 2: I figured out the problem. If you select someone just by clicking on them and then ctrl click more people, the first person will not be part of the selection. Which results in not moving everyone when you drag him afterwards.
- Seeing Server-Activity permanently.
- The window does not remember screenposition and size when restarted. (Might be because of my Windows installation <— this seems to be the case)
- No way to change a channel icon. (At least i haven’t found one)
4.1 No real way to change group icons either.
- Where did serverchat go?
And one bigger thing:
- Why was it needed to integrate permissions into the right collumn? What was wrong with having it in a seperate window? What happened to User Channel Permissions? <-- This is really frustrating trying to administrate a server from the new client.
And a (new) suggestion:
- Is it possible to give the option to output to multiple Audio devices at once?