Bookmark / identity disapear from my pc (MyTeamspeak Connected)

Yes, itā€™s gone now when you go to bookmarks, he doesnā€™t write anything, but so far there are no bookmarks for me))

On your account they are gone. We checked that this morning.
Donā€™t know how they got removed in your case but as I wrote we will revert all data back from the backup.

I canā€™t promise when but hope tomorrow in the morning.

4 Likes

I donā€™t know myself, I went into the program and wanted to connect to the server tab, I donā€™t open anything. Thank you very much, I will look forward to a good evening.

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: How do I get a new recovery key? My Badges are not shown in client

@rubaxaebashit

On next client start all your bookmarks return. The manage bookmark dialog may ask for unsaved changes afterwards. You can apply them after you see all your bookmarks.

@Timtif @hexomuc @Nimanox1988

Same as above but you may see some duplicate bookmarks & identities (in case these have changed or got added later).

3 Likes

thank you so much everything is working you are a good team.Tell me if it is possible to save all my bookmarks with 1 file, for example Users\User\AppData\Roaming\TS3Client
User - the name of your account if there is a file with bookmarks and what is it called is this possible or not? This is for the future, if something like this happens

These are only cached in your client.

The only way to backup these in TS3 is to move these to the local area. But then these are no longer synced and only stored in Clientā€™s settings.db in path %AppData%\TS3Client Windows.

Right click on a bookmark or identity > Duplicate.
Right click on a bookmark or identity > Move to local

Ps in the theme you use the local area is very hidden. At the bottom of the dialog should be 3 dots which can be moved to top and will open the local area.

grafik
grafik

3 Likes

thank you very much, I will know a good day.good luck to your team in further development, thanks again

1 Like

We have to thank you for your patience and calmness @everyone

ā€“
ps did edit my last reply. settings.db part got swallowed somehow,

5 Likes

Yes thank you I saw the edited message thank you for the tips Good day to you!)

Bookmarks are back.
Thanks for the explanations and your work.

2 Likes

Hey I lost all my bookmarks since 10days approximatively, i went on a trip for few days, came back today on PC and still nothing got back up, anything I should do to get all my bookmarks back?

@Makazin
Nope you donā€™t need to do more. Telling us was enough.

We are going to revert them around 2023-09-19T06:30:00Z!

Your bookmarks are restored from our backup.

4 Likes

Hello Teamspeak Team,

Iā€™m still missing my old Bookmarks. Can you check that issue please?

Thank you.

Yes.

Please check your client in an hour.

You can check now.

2 Likes

Hello Chris,

Everything is back. I really appreciate your time!

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

i lost all my bookmarks and my identyties today.
I am logged in in myteamspeak but the sync failed all the time. So i did the misstake to log outā€¦
Now there is nothing leftā€¦ Please help!

Thanks

should be resolved. thanks for the notification.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: :loudspeaker: myTeamSpeak Maintenance :hammer_and_wrench: | Jan. 16th