[BUG] Muted icon disappears

When I’m connected to multiple servers and I leave from one of them then the icons on the side bar will still the same. But if I join to a server while I’m still muted it will only shows the muted icon next to the server(s) I was in and it won’t show next to the server I joined while I’m still muted on the newer server. I’ll try to show it with pictures:
This is when I’m muted:
Then I join again, and I’m still muted but it won’t show it.

It’s the same with the “deafen” icon (as you can see).
If you need some more infos or have any question don’t hesitate to comment.

(Version: 5.0.0-beta75
Build Number:
Build Date:
2023. 10. 06. 17:59:38
Chromium Version:
117.0.0.0)

This seems to be fixed in the upcoming beta (beta76-rc5).

3 Likes

Still happening

Version: beta76

1 Like

That’s fine here :man_shrugging:

TeamSpeak_2023-11-08_08-17-23

wow what a slow gif after conversation …

4 Likes

I didn’t restart the client for 24+h, but after unmuting and remuting on the server where no icons were shown, they showed up.

You are not globally muted in the gif. So no mute icon is expected to show up in the last tab.
But the other 2 tabs should show a blue mute icon in sidebar.

But #2: We need a way to reproduce this. Showing pictures, gifs give no information here.

4 Likes

It happened again, I wasn’t talking on that server and I wasn’t using the mute/unmute button.

Edit:
I think I found the reason why this is happening.

I lost connection to “Official TeamSpeak Beta Server” and to “NRG Community TeamSpeak3” then I was reconnected automatically. I think that’s the reason why the icons didn’t load that I was mutated.

@TS.ChrisR

1 Like

Nice catch :hook:.
Willl validate, when I’m back at my Computer.

Small tnx @LeonMarcelHD making server poof

5 Likes

I can reproduce this with local mic and speaker mute and will forward this to our developers.

Thanx

4 Likes