[Bug-Report] File uppload

Hi! just found a new bug i’m from sweden and just tried to upload a file the my server but realized that if i have å,ä or ö in the file name the ts 5 client just shuts down.

Happy new yeah everyone! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Might I ask which server version and how you are uploading the file? I just tested it and for me, it seems to work just fine using both the file picker and drag and drop - at least on a server version v5.0.0-beta14-rc16 and a client version 5.0.0-beta77 on Windows.

Where did u find your server version? i have 3.13.7 the one you can downloads from teamspeaks website

Then it seems to only crash on native TS Servers. I tried it on v5.0.0-beta15-rc2 and it also crashed.

The version @Gamer92000 is using had a different file system than the normal TS Servers. The one I tested on is using the old system again. The never Server versions are in testing phase and not released to public yet.

3 Likes

merged by moderator

5.0.0-beta77
以下英文内容来自百度翻译
The following English content is from Baidu Translate
当我向频道内传输文件的时候,如果文件的名称是中文或者包含中文,软件会闪退崩溃
When I transfer files to the channel, if the file name is Chinese or contains Chinese, the software will crash and crash
但是我把文件名称修改为纯英文或者是纯数字的时候,可以正常上传,可以正常下载
But when I change the file name to pure English or pure numbers, it can be uploaded and downloaded normally
我把上传好的文件(纯英文或者是纯数字),修改成中文,这样不会崩溃
I will modify the uploaded file (pure English or pure numbers) to Chinese so that it will not crash

It seems like all special characters are causing a crash.

很感谢您的回复,我刚刚去做了测试,单独的中文,任意的中文都会导致软件崩溃
Thank you very much for your reply. I just went for a test and found that using Chinese alone can cause the software to crash
例如我把一个16*16的png图片命名为A,是可以上传
当我把这个A改成"微信图片"的时候就会闪退
For example, if I name a 16 * 16 PNG image A, it can be uploaded
When I change this A to “微信图片”, it will flash back

版本: 5.0.0-beta77
内部版本号:1702382332
构建日期:2023/12/12 19:58:52
Chromium 版本:117.0.5938.150

We can reproduce this crash. Thank you for reporting(s).

5 Likes

moved by moderator

unknown_2024.03.17-18.47

The TeamSpeak 3 client does not have this issue.

Version: 5.0.0-beta77

STI 2011 Combat Master - AWF-111-1-0-4-1682158948.rar

This is the name of the file I uploaded. It contains no Chinese characters. I hope it can be fixed soon.