[bug] RP Soundboard bug with TeamSpeak 3

Hey,

I dont really know the proper place to make a bug report so I am making one right here, anyways when using RP Soundboard on TS and talkin at the same time once the sound is over your mic is still active event without pressing your push to talk key.

How to do it:
Hold down your push to talk key
Play a sound on RP Soundboard
Stop holding your push to talk key while the sound is playing
Once the Sound is over your blue circle will light up and people will be able to hear you

The RP Soundboard is a Community made Plugin. We can’t take care of this Bug because we aee not associated with the Developer.

Reach out to the Developer for a Bug Report

4 Likes

Hello, I have a problem with the RP soundboard, whenever I play songs, my voice automatically increases while playing songs, but only for listeners, I’m fine. It’s not a mistake for me, because when someone also plays songs through the RP soundboard, it roars terribly, but the DJ still has the same quality and it doesn’t move with the sound. Please help.

client version?
server version?

try the following while listen music:

• set the channel codec to opus music
  • codec sound quality set to 6 (try not set the max(10) quality)
  • check the volume bars ( if values greater than +6 db will negatively affect the audio quality)
  • disbled the agc
  • check users client version is up to date

TS3 version - 3.5.3
RP soundboard version - 1.4.1

I just want to install soundboard but it crashes because of the preinstalled sounds.

1 Like

Have you TeamSpeak open? If yes, close TeamSpeak before installing the Plugin. It can’t overwrite the Plugin files while they are running.