Call of Duty Modern Warfare makes Teamspeak sound stutter and sometimes disconnects

Hello,

As the title says I am experiencing problems with Teamspeak when I play COD Modern Warfare - and ONLY when I play this game.

It makes the sound/voices from other people stutter/“lag” when playing and sometimes disconnects me from Teamspeak.

Is this a know problem? Can it be fixed?
It is pretty damn annoying.

Thanks in advance!

It has done it on the latest versions of teamspeak - i just now updated to the latest one.

Running a 500/500 mbit connection, so that should not be an issue.
The game is installed on Samsung SSD and Windows and Teamspeak installed on the other SSD, Crucial.

Specs:
Operating System

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

CPU

Intel Core i5 7600K @ 3.80GHz	

Kaby Lake 14nm Technology

RAM

16,0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1064MHz (15-15-15-36)

Motherboard

ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. PRIME B250M-K (LGA1151)	

Graphics

2460G4 (1920x1080@144Hz)

G2460 (1920x1080@144Hz)

4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (ASUStek Computer Inc)	

Storage

256GB Crucial\_CT275MX300SSD1 (SATA (SSD))	

465GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB (SATA (SSD))	
1 Like

Have you tried a different TeamSpeak server?

1 Like

I have the same Problem. “Can’t post specs right now, will later.” - Nevermind

Edit : What solved it for me is “If you modify the process affinity of Modern Warfare: Warzone to normal instead of high it will work […]”

Task manager → Details → ModerWarfare.exe (Right-Click) → Priority → less than high

my voice was low until in the game i turned off the voice chat.

Yes, solved it. Thanks!

Probably related to Game Mode on Windows 10 that makes the game you are playing higher priority.

I’m not sure but I think it’s the game itself that set it to “High”?

Only thing that’s annoying me is that I have to set the priority to “Normal” / “Above Normal” manually every time I start the game <.<, figuring out how to do that with a .bat file that I will just leave on the desktop right now.

Ah and updating drivers is a good idea too guys XD.