Can not change my Nickname

That is currently the Case

2 Likes

is there a date where we can finally change the username?

It is unknown when this feature will be enabled again.

I seriously don’t get how this has not been fixed in over three years…
Bumping thread, since it’s still an issue!

This is not an Issue at all
It has been disabled for technical reasons.
So it will come back in the Future. :slight_smile:

It seems like an issue to many users just from following this thread (me amongst them) and “technical reasons” don’t just last three to four years unless nothing is being done about whatever “reasons” they are… At least offer changing the Names manually through a ticket system!

Please, give me the opportunity to change the account login, I created an account a long time ago, about 5 years ago, now I’m just starting to use Team Speaker normally and I want the nickname to be normal

Guys, you haven’t been able to figure out how to change your username for 4 years now! Please fix this now!

@_pny

This is the current status

1 Like

hello, help me change my Username
In the application it says: the action is not allowed.
on the site, once you are logged in, you do not have the function to change Username

It’s also the case for me.

so from the previous replies, the system has been disabled for 4 years…?

well that’s one obstacle for trying to use this app again…well hope it gets fixed some time soon i guess

moved by moderator

I can’t change the username. What needs to be done to change the username, urgently needed

4+ years disabled “temporarily.” What a joke, I can’t see the code being all that hard to fix…come on man!

3+ Years and there is still nothing to fix (I wrote this in July 21 already).

We turned the system off and the decision when or how renaming will happen again is not public yet.

4 Likes

Well this is a joke. If you don’t want to support basic functionality, the people will eventually stop using TeamSpeak.

Why?
Its just your myteamspeak nick, you can set nick name in your bookmarks and anyone on the server see that.
In ts5 client contact list your friedns can set custom nick and they will know who are you… just like on steam…
I think its not a big problem.

3 Likes

It’s nice that it does not seem to be an issue for you, it certainly seems to be an issue for a lot of people, looking at this thread…
If there is no technical reason to keep this feature locked then it seems like a bad business decision.