Can not change my Nickname

we must live with our poor choices apparently

1 Like

moved by mod

Moin Moin warum kann ich meinen Benutzernamen nicht Ändern bei myTeamspeak ?!?!

Moin Moin why can’t I change my username with myTeamspeak ?!?!

Das ist derzeit deaktiviert.

Achso super … ist bekannt wielange das deaktiviert bleibt ?

Achso super … is known how long it remains deactivated?

ahh okay …
Super Danke für die Info

ah ok…
Great, thank you for the information

1 Like

Hello, i did try to change my accountname, but its just yelling “critical error” :frowning:

It‘s currently unavailable.

On the TS3 client, I want to change my username. Everytime I try it I get the error “Failed to change username” but it doesn’t tell me WHY it failed. If I can’t change my username is there a way to delete my TS account? Note, I don’t want to change my nickname, I want to change the actual username.

If by ”username” you mean your myTS and this forum’s username, it’s impossible to change it at this moment. No one outside TeamSpeak knows when it’ll be available.

This topic was mentioned multiple times by now and there are dozen or so posts about this. Was searching too much?

Deleting myTS account is possible by sending an email to TeamSpeak, but right now I’m not 100% sure what address it was.

Very strange that there is no option “change username”. But I think if you want so much, you can just delete your account and create the new one

You did not even have to register for the forum :hugs:

All required data from your myTS account were and will be used here.

3 Likes

Is there any Eta. When it is possible to change the Ts name on Ts5?
Like i have all the Badges etc. and don’t want to lose them

And my acc is kinda ancient, i think like 6y old and my name is kinda cringe

Greets

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

This is the error I get whenever I try to change my user name, general basis (not on a server), by going into parameters, and when I try to enter a username (tried with different ones), I always get that critical error.

Thanks a lot,

Lunar

Changing the nickname is not possible at the moment.

When will this be possible, it’s been years?

So my username for my TeamSpeak is currently 1A-3, I want to change it to my name or ItzNikB, but when I go to the MyTeamspeak section of the Teamspeak and press change username, it keeps saying unable or failed to change username, not just one name I’ve tried lot’s of names and none of them work. Can I please get some help?

Do you know when that will be enabled, or if I ever will be able to change it?

At some point you’ll be able to change it but there has not been named a time frame for it to be re enabled.

Its probably going to be enabled during the open beta or near full release of TeamSpeak 5.

2 Likes