Can't get my microphone to work with TS3

Hey, so I have a really urgent problem I have no idea how to fix it. I bought myself a new mic setup: Samson Q2U connected via XLR to Behringer U-Phoria UM2 audio interface, which is plugged by USB to my PC.

While testing it in the options I can hear myself very well, but no matter what server or what channel I join, I can’t speak, the light doesn’t go on, even if I use PTT or Constant Transmission. It looks like TeamSpeak doesn’t see the microphone except the Options page.

I am a newbie when it comes to audio management, so if anybody else had such problem and fixed it, please tell me how.

I am using the newest TS3 version.

hi,
first thing to know is when you use ptt key , the orb should bright even if there is no sound transmission. (except moderated channel)

You should check the profile on connection, connection->connect-> more.
Check the selected profiles for each , capture,hotkeys.

Wow cheers man, changing the profile in Bookmarks and reconnecting actually helped. I thought changing the Capture Device is enough to do. Thank you for help!

Don’t worry it’s a common thing.
Have a good day

1 Like

Hallo,
ich habe das gleiche Problem. Trotz ihrer Hilfe wo sie gepostet haben funktioniert es immer noch nicht. Gibt es noch andere Optionen um das Problem zu beheben?

Be sure to set the mic up in capture settings. Also do note, I have encountered TS utilizing default setting as well. Be sure it is selected in your microphone settings for your PC as well. Good luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like